Indigo Bay Resort is a water-lover’s dream. Marine enthusiasts can get on with diving, snorkelling and fishing in this sought after African ocean destination. Look out for the largest population of the rare Dugong on the African East coast. You may see one eating the sea grasses around Bazaruto Island.
THE THRILL OF THE OCEAN…
- Water Sports: Get into non-motorised water sport – water skiing, knee or wake boarding; kayaking peacefully or looking for dugongs, turtles, whales and dolphins from a boat.
- Traditional Dhow Excursions: chilled enough to really unwind, end each day here, as the sun sinks
- Learn how to Cook: the qualified chef will impart his tricks and treats to keen wanna-be chefs. Learn how to grill fresh seafood and use fresh veges and herbs from the garden in Portuguese dishes.
- Keep fit: so easy in this modern kitted out gym – treadmills, rowing machines, cycling outfits and circuit gadgets.
- Play volleyball: on the beach – a great way to meet fellow guests and make friends for life
- Bird watching: this is the best place to see marine and land birds. Enormous flocks of pelicans and flamingos satisfy the dreams of all birders.